As we have been telling you for some time, a good way to involve the guests at your wedding is through a book in which each one write their wishes.
At Martha Stewart Weddings we've found some inspiration that you must not loose:
- Why not remember the birthdays of all of them via a calendar? They will write theirs over the day they were born.
- What if they write down the recipe of their life to share with you?
- In a blank book can be combined a photo booth or a Polaroid with comment right next to each.
- It would be great if they were collected all their best wishes in a glass jar.
- A natural tree would be the perfect meeting point for all the guests.
- And if you room is not so big for the tree, put some dry branches in a beautiful vase, working perfectly to collect the wishes and thoughts to your new life.
Images: The Brides Guide.
- via: The Brides Guide